Highschool love [England x Wales] [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 16-05-2011 14:17

Rhys smiled and kissed his cheek back. "Ai just had to show yw" he stated. Then he closed his eyes again, only to doze off.

They had been laying there for a while when Rhys woke up from a sudden drop of water on his nose. He sneezed and sat up, rubbing his nose, when he felt another drop.
"Is it...going to rain?"
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-05-2011 14:41

Arthur closed his eyes too and sighed contendly. He then also felt a few drops on his cheeks. He sat up. "Yes seems like it." He quickly put everything back in the basket. "Let's go back." He stated and reached out his hand to help him up.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 16-05-2011 14:48

Rhys nodded and took his hand, leading the way back.
But they were in bad luck.
On their way to Rhys' home, it started to storm. The rain was abnormally hard, and their clothes were drenched in two seconds.
"RUN!" Rhys yelled as he ran, pulling Arthur with him
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-05-2011 15:00

Arthur quickly gatherd the blanket, stuffing it in the basket and took Rhys' hand. They started to run towards his house. They were soaked by the time they reached the house. "Hurry." Arthur said impatiently, wanting Rhys to hurry up with looking for his keys.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 16-05-2011 15:09

"Ie ie, relax Artie!" Rhys said as he fished his keys out of his pocket, dropped them on the ground because he was being hasty, picked them up again and opened the door.
"Hurry inside!" he said as he held the door open for Arthur, being drenched by the rain
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-05-2011 15:11

Arthur quickly rushed inside and closed the door be hind him. "So far our beautiful day outside." He added with a sigh.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 16-05-2011 15:21

Rhys sighed as well and shook his head wildly, trying to dry it a bit. In some parts Rhys hated it his hair was long. Whenever it rained, his hair started to curl, and bloody hell that looked stupid.
"Shall we go upstairs for some dry clothes?" he asked as he walked back upstairs.
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-05-2011 15:26

Arthur nodded. "Yeah." and he followed Rhys upstairs. He clothes clamping onto his body. He liked the rain, but just not today.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 16-05-2011 15:34

As Rhys walked into his room, he started to unbutton his blouse, which took quite some effort, since it was completely drenched.
"Yuck..." he said as he took it off, working on his pants to take them off
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-05-2011 15:43

Arthur followed him and struggled to get his shirt off. He sighed in relief happy to be freed. He had more trouble to get his pants off but he succeeded eventually. "I will get some towels." He said as he walked to the bathroom with his soaking boxers on him.