Highschool love [England x Wales] [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 21-05-2011 08:17

Rhys rubbed the back of his head and sighed in relief. Whew, Arthur's mother was okay with it. That was good.
"Thank yw~" Rhys said with a bright smile. The fact that she was fine with it clearly made him happy
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-05-2011 22:43

Arthur sighed in relief as well. "Yes, thanks mom." he said and she just said "You're welcome." with a sweet smile and put brownies on a plate.

She then walked out the kitchen to do some other chores. Arthur turned to his boyfriend. "Shall we go to my room?"
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 21-05-2011 23:24

Rhys nodded and smiled.
"Ie, please~ It has been a while since Ai have been there~~" he said as he already walked towards the stairs, walked up and started searching for his room
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-05-2011 16:33

Arthur followed him upstairs and took his hand. "This way." he said softly as he lead him to his room. He placed his own bag on his chair. His room was surprisingly tidy compared to Rhys'.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 22-05-2011 17:06

Rhys looked around and sat down on Arthur's bed. Gosh, it had been a while since he had been here...It was so tidy
Rhys sweatdropped and made a note to himself that he really had to clean his room the next time Artie came over...
"So...tidy...Ai'm envious..." he said as he lied down on his bed, which was pretty fluffy.
"Ai wish Ai could keep my room this tidy!"
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-05-2011 17:26

Arthur chuckled softly. "Thanks, but I don't mind your messy room." he sat down on his bed and leaned down to peck Rhys' lips.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 22-05-2011 21:58

Rhys blinked as he lips were pecked, then he smiled and wrapped his arms around him, kissing him longer
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 22-05-2011 22:39

Arthur blushed when Rhys suddenly pulled him into a deeper kiss but gladly kissed him back.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 23-05-2011 15:16

Rhys smiled as Arthur kissed him back, and pulled him on top off him, wrapping his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss more
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-05-2011 15:33

Arthur encirkled his arms around Rhys and kissed him back. He felt so happy. He had a boyfriend and at least his mother approved. Perhaps his father too.